Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 186 - Nov. 25
Listening to: Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Thought for the day: Gluttony lives here.

AHHH……..nothing like electric sex and leftover Thanksgiving food on the counter-top. Is this not a beautiful site? Wendell, this picture is for you!

I had a wonderful meal and visit with my mom and step dad today and am thankful! In honor of this day, I’m going to repeat the list I keep posted on my Facebook info page that names what makes my life whole.

I'm thankful for God, my family, my friends (both Republican AND Democrat), Pearl, Diet Coke, pianos, ballet, dogs, peanut butter, Letterman, McDonalds french fries, green bean casserole, my 12th grade English teacher (Dr. Estes), McKids & Mcfamily, Claire de Lune, Dr. Jackson at MTSU, RAM, Sunday afternoon phone calls from Dad, summer, red wine, Wednesday night dinner crew, snowflakes, Mozart, NPR, trombones, the smell of Christmas, Yosemite, Beavis and Butthead, bubble gum, GOLF, Vivaldi, Monet and Manet, Madrid, REAL hugs (no pansy-ass ones), the smell of coffee, sunrises, funny text messages, Cookie Monster, tropical beaches, teenagers, grandmothers, 401K plans, angels, harpsichords, Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, warm summer nights, moonlight, fried okra, cathedrals, Christmas music, electricity, the sound a driver makes when it hits the ball, spaghetti, Mary Cassatt, DuPont, my queen size pillow top super-sweet mattress, ponytail holders, lunch-time walks, chocolate, cell phones, Cambridge England, flannel sheets, laugh lines, and those little poky things that you stick in the end of corn on the cob!

Note: Just in case you have never seen the movie A Christmas Story, the "electric sex" and the leg lamp are from that movie. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment