Wednesday, November 3, 2010



Day 207 - Nov. 3
Listening to: Pie Jesu
Thought for the day: Mexican tonight –I feel shellacked

Wednesday Night Dinner Club – La Hacienda

I already said I like eating at the hole in the wall Chinese joints where you question if the meat is beef or cat. I ALSO like eating at hole in the wall Mexican joints………………………where you question if the meat is beef or cat. Why do the beers and margaritas always taste better at these dark strip mall caverns of grease, cheese, salsa, chips, chips, and chips? Tonight, I tried something different I ordered fish tacos. YUM. Was it fish though? Tasted like fish, smelled like fish, looked like fish……………..cats probably do too.

I can’t tell you what everyone else ordered mainly because I cannot pronounce any of it. The pal sitting next to me ordered some kind of marinated fish with a copious amount of steamed vegetables on top. Sounds healthy, I know, and it was except we’d consumed at least four baskets of chip! I’m so full, but I think I have room for……….this one………..little…………….mint…………

No comments:

Post a Comment