Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 208 - Nov. 2
Listening to: If you See a Chance Take It
Thought for the day: “Voting is a civic sacrament.” ~Theodore Hesburgh

I voted today. (Insert silly tone of voice) I voted for a few Democrats, a few Republicans, but most importantly I voted to allow some kind of amendment to guarantee my constitutional right to fish and hunt in the great state of Tennessee. WHHHAAATTTT......... I almost burst out laughing in the polling place when I read the amendment..............only in Tennessee.

I have grown tired of political noise over the past few months, so I basically turned off any political passion I ever had. Dangerous, I know. Anyway, I KNEW I wanted to vote for Mike Turner for state representative. He has been a tremendous asset to the state of Tennessee and my community………and I absolutely love his family. I hope one of his three daughters will aspire to go into politics some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment