Thursday, July 22, 2010


Day 310 - July 22
Listening to: 2 Legit 2 Quit
Thought for the day: Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul ~ Douglas MacArthur

Go ahead and laugh at what I’m listening to. Running away was on my mind today. I regret falling asleep in the class “Running Away from Your Problems – AP.” So when M.C. Hammer started shouting at me today that I’m too legit to quit, it was akin to a soothing balm being slathered all over my angst. God works in mysterious ways. What a day. What a week. What a year.

I have no words for this photo, but SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKE. AUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Check out this latest marching band accessory. Is there something in one’s DNA that predisposes them to snake heebie jeebies? If so, I have it in my DNA. Yuck. Chris, the owner and wearer of this snake was proud of his friend. He seems to feel about his snake like I do about my dog, so I have respect. I'm not going to pet the durn thing, however. AS IF.

TGTIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment