Thursday, July 22, 2010


Day 312 - July 20
Listening to: Carlos Santana
Thought for the day: Breaker One, Breaker One, I might be crazy, but I ain't dumb! ~Cooter Davenport

I'm not sure this is a "we are Nashville" moment, but. ............Thank God Cooter’s wasn’t destroyed in the flood (it's across the street from Opryland Hotel)!

I can't decide if I'm embarrassed that a place like this exists in Nashville or not. Then again, I'm sure it rakes in the Benjamins for my fair city. I probably should embrace this outpost of redneckdom and say, “ya’ll come.” I'm just curious. What is a "Cooter" anyway? Why would someone WANT to be called Cooter?

If you REALLY want to soak up some sickening southern sap, check out Cooter's website. http://www.cootersplace.com/ OH THE AGONY.

No comments:

Post a Comment