Sunday, August 8, 2010


Day 294 - Aug 8
Listening to: In My Life
Thought for the day: I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa

This is a section of my hedge row from hell. It is about seven-feet tall, 40-feet long, and most likely would survive a nuclear blast. Yesterday, I was cursing at the bombastic bush because it needs trimming again. I just trimmed it a month ago. Trimming it takes Herculean strength.

Today I walked outside and glanced over at my hedge row foe and low and behold this flower was growing in the middle of the hedges’ expanse of green. In the 10 years that I have lived in my house, no flower has ever made an appearance………… until today. I decided that this rogue flower had to be some kind of sign applicable to my current problems. After much thought, I decided that God is trying to tell me that unexplained and beautiful things can emerge unexpectedly in the midst of total chaos. With the problems that plague me right now, I definitely need this to be the message!

No comments:

Post a Comment