Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 22 – May 3
Listening to: Time in A Bottle
Thought for the day: “Oh, the humanity and all the passengers screaming around here. Ah! It's–it's–it's–it's ... o–ohhh! I–I can't talk, ladies and gentlemen.” ~Herbert Morrison reporting on the Hindenburg.

I hate it when I know I own something and can’t find it There is a picture of me with my mother that I am searching for to post on my 365 on Mother’s Day ………and ………..I………….CAN’T………….FIND…
………IT. BIG FROWNY FACE!!! I can see it in my head just as clear as day. It’s too bad we can’t make photographs of our thoughts or memories. Some day in a galaxy, far, far away this fantasy will be a reality.

In my feverish search for the photograph, I unearthed one of my college papers from my senior year at MTSU. Unlike the photo of my mom and me, I don’t remember writing this paper. It’s titled “How the Media Covered the Hindenburg Disaster.” I received 47 points out of 50…….hmmm……..must be interesting. I wouldn’t know because for some reason I can’t bring myself to read it.

The professor commented that he wished I’d forget the words “furthermore” and “however.” If he saw my writing today, he’d ask that I forget the ellipsis. I am a chronic ellipsis user/abuser if you haven’t noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment