Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 24 – May 1
Listening to: I Like It
Thought for the day: Waiting to hear Obama speak at TEN FREAKING THIRTY PM. WTH OBAMAAAAAAAAAA????

Happy May!!! I am on the home stretch to completing my 365 project. It is finally my birthday month. TWENTY FOUR MORE DAYS and the project will be complete. More about my 365 experience closer to the day, but for now I had to celebrate reaching the month of May with a picture of mini me. Here I sit on my 6th birthday with all of my birthday loot. You are looking at three bathing suits, a beach towel with two giraffes kissing, a pair of panties, a purse, a Barbie, a Barbie book, and 2 bracelets. I was a modesty monster at that young age and am a bit surprised that I allowed myself to be photographed with panties.

The next 3 weeks hold a plethora of photo potential for me. I'm looking forward to closing out this project with some very meaningful moments! Bring it on May! I have Keenex!

No comments:

Post a Comment