Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 130 - Jan 23
Listening to: Anything You Want
Thought for the Day: I typed “quotes about Tootsie Roll” on Google. Instead of cute anecdotes about my beloved candy, I was given several financial quote queries. So guess what you get for my thought of the day? Tootsie Roll Industries closed down at 28.49 on Friday.

There are four people in my life that routinely call me Krissy. One of them is celebrating a birthday today. I wanted to post a picture of her from back in the day, but my scanner is broken. I will never forget walking into my ten year class reunion and hearing this sweet voice say, “yaaay, it’s Krissy!” I knew immediately who it was. Today is Laura Lifferth Gage’s birthday. I have known her since the fourth grade and she is very dear and special to me. Happy birthday Laura!

Instead of a picture of Laura, you have to look at me. You get to see me reporting my Tootsie Roll progress to my mom, one of the other four people that call me Krissy. It has been a month since I received the beautiful jar the size of my head filled with Tootsie Rolls. Please note: I have not been the only one to raid the jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment