Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 139 – 1/14/11
Listening to: Don’t Disturb this Groove
Thought for the day: Red sky at night, sailor’s delight.

Stop looking at the sunset. We have serious business to discuss. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, the headless snowman is on the loose. On top of it all, he isn’t pure as snow and looks more like a colossal dessert. I hear he eats wind chimes and cat poop. The neighborhood’s biggest fear is that once the mercury rises to new heights that he will turn into the dreaded snowman zombie and graduate to eating Dominoes pizza delivery boys.

In all seriousness. every time I have walked past this two balled man of snow this week on my walks with the fab lab I have thought, “mmm…hmmm…unfinished business.” His lack of a head is not the act of vandalism. He’s been like this from day 1. From personal business to not so personal business, I have the unfinished business GOIN’ ON!!!! This scene speaks to me. Some day, in a galaxy far, far away I will finish something………………… and it will be good.

I wonder who invented the 3 -balled snowman anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment