Tuesday, January 25, 2011


Day 133 - Jan 20
Listening to: Crazy (Patsy not Brit Brit)
Thought for the day: “The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply that they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings” ~ James Matthew Barrie

I started to post a picture of me catching snowflakes in my mouth, but after viewing the actual picture some of you (that will go unnamed) probably would have asked if I was auditioning for an XXX movie. So instead, to protect you from a Cardinal Sin, I give you the Cardinal. I love watching birds in winter. My neighbor’s backyard was filled with the cacophony of birds mooching off of their bird feeder this afternoon. Would birds survive without bird feeders?

There are 14 verses in the Bible that use the word “bird” and 25 that use the word “birds.” I have already used my favorite bird Bible verse back on day 355, but I am going to use it again because it answers the question above and it’s applicable to so many things in life.

Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they

No comments:

Post a Comment