Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 109 - Feb. 13
Listening to: Forget You
Thought for the day: YES

A Facebook friend of mine announced last week that she couldn’t stop eating candy hearts. I’ve bought them in the past for their messages, but have never eaten any...........until today. Necco, the major producer of the hearts, says they have been adding a new saying every year. I think they need a little help. “I-M Sure?” “Hey You?” “Get Real?” ………I’m not feelin’ warm and fuzzy guys. Oh well, at least I can say I have tried them now. They taste a bit like cardboard sugar, but I ate more than one. I guess if you put sugar on just about anything I’ll eat it.

One of the trending topics on Twitter today was #rejectedcandyhearts. One of the most tweeted rejected candy hearts was:

I ♥ UR ( . Y . )

Not on Twitter? See what you’re missing. Hee hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment