Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 97- Feb 25
Listening to: In My Life
Thought for the day: And almost half of American oil consumption is for motor vehicles. ~Tim Holden

Gas has gone up 20 cents in two days all because some crazy dictator who reminds me of a singing raisin is being a total lunatic ASS. This is not a political rant. With the exception of the truly devout green people, we ALL carry the burden for our dependence on foreign oil. When is it going to stop? I could sit here and rant about big oil, greed, the Republican Party, or President O, but until I do something to curb my own use of gas………….I can’t say a peep……………and neither can you. @#$**% It is so FRUSTRATING. We put men on the moon. Why can’t we wean ourselves off of liquid gold? It is the most addictive of drugs and we don’t even recognize it. It has been a topic of conversation since the day I was born. I truly wonder if I will see society switch to an alternative energy source in my lifetime. There should be an uprising with the same zeal as the Egyptians, Libyans, and Wisconsians over this matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment