Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 36 - April 20
Listening to: Someone Save my Life (still on Elton)
Thought for the day: My weekend starts………NOW! Long weekend-gasm alert!

The cow goes moooooooooooooooo. The pig goes oink oink. What kind of noise does the cowboy pork chop make? YEEEHAW-Oink? Anyone else fascinated with the See-n-Say as a kid (I was)?

I don’t know what was wrong with me today. I either experienced some cyclic hormonal thing or my brain thought my stomach was the size of Kansas. I was hungry ALL DURN DAY!!! As you know, tonight was Wednesday Dinner Club night. We went to Longhorn Steak House. Yeah, not a big deal, but with national debt-sized hunger a leather shoe would have been tasty. Thank goodness Longhorn doesn’t serve leather shoes. I ate the cowboy pork chops. The chops successfully shut down the hunger hound camped in my brain, so Longhorn gets no complaints from me! As you can see, it was a two-fork night!

No comments:

Post a Comment