Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 47 – April 8
Listening to: When Your Hot Your Hot (Jerry Reed)
Thought for the day: Hello 80 degrees! You’ve been missed!

Haute couture fashion often makes me say WTF. This car made me say WTF; therefore, this car must be haute couture in vehicle terms. You KNOW this car has a name. hmmm…… Wonder what it is? This was my view as I left work today to kiss the weekend hello. I love my coworkers and I’m not dissin’ anyone. It is OBVIOUS the owner of this vehicle has taken great pains to achieve some level of automobile nirvana. I just don’t get it. It actually made me giggle a little. I have a lot of car-diculous friends, so maybe someone can explain to me the why a car needs wheels that require the driver to wear a parachute to exit the vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment