Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 39 - April 17
Listening to: Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Thought for the day: "I owned an El Camino pickup in the '70s. It was a real sort of Southern deal. I had AstroTurf in the back. You don't want to know why, but I did." ~Bill Clinton

I spent some time at Alive Hospice today. I shed a bucket load of tears on my way home and in the midst of the eye flood I saw this RoosterMino (El Camino). I immediately thought, “Hmmm my life could be worse. I could be driving around in a big Chicken Camino.”

Last week, I fried a bunch of chicken and thought afterward how unattractive I smelled. I thought I could write a personal ad that said, “SWF smells like fried chicken ISO SWM that doesn’t.” Then I giggled to myself because I’m stupid like that. Today I added to my ad. “SWF smells like fried chicken and drives RoosterMino.” I think I’d get a lot of response...........for the car alone. Anyway, it just goes to show God works in mysterious ways. I continued to cry, but I was reminded I had the ability to still be silly and smile for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment