Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 33 - April 23
Listening to: Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail
Thought for the day: The only thing missing from this wonderful 4-day weekend of mine, IS YOU!!!!

Easter Bunny! COME BACK!!!! I didn’t get to tell you what I want for Easter!!! What happens when you sit on the Easter Bunny’s lap? I have never had the privilege. Is it a Santa Claus-type deal where IT asks you what you want? I say “it” because ………… what gender is the Easter Bunny? The thought of sitting on the lap of a super-holiday, gift-bearing, genderless-hero is kind of creepy. I think growing up I always referred to the Easter Bunny as “he,” but the Easter Bunny in this pic walked like a female. The “Here Comes Peter Cotton Tale” ditty implies the Bunny is a he. I guess that’s the only clue I have to work with here.

6 year old Kris: Easter Bunny, I’d like a stuffed animal and some chocolate.

43 year old Kris: Easter Bunny, I’d like a fireplace, a boat, some chocolate, a good bottle of wine, and friends to share it all with. (ya’ll proud of me for not asking for a man with teeth?)

No comments:

Post a Comment