Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 168 - Dec. 15
Listening to: O Holy Night
Thought for today: Well butter my biscuits, Facebook albums have a limit of 200 photos.....pffhhhtttt........ I should protest. On to part 2.

You are looking at an EPIC Christmas potluck FAIL. I’m calling this the brownie cheesecake oven dump. It tastes great but looks like the oven took a giant dump. One of my friends on Facebook suggested I throw some ice cream on it and call it Christmas goulash.

I made this mess last night for the first of two work lunches. Obviously, it didn't make the cut. Instead of taking it today, I stopped and bought a cake before work. Rachel, Martha, Paula, and Giada have now put a bounty on my head to prevent me from ever making anything outside the simple realm of spaghetti, grilled cheese, salad, and PB&J again.

Tomorrow is Christmas lunch #2. Do I dare attempt to make something else? I may just try to slide in and be a freeloader. If my coworkers saw this oven dump, they may pay me to be a freeloader................ or at least feed me!

I wonder if they make Pepto-Bismol for ovens.................I use to love that stuff as a kid, but that's a whole other 365 blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment