Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 65 March 28
Listening to: I think I’m in love
Thought for the day: Love waits for one thing, the right moment………….and a glass of water.

Twas the morn of Monday and all through the halls, not a creature was stirring except for two giggling girls.....

A genuine show-n-tell unfolded in the hallway this morning where I work. I'd like to say my dear friend and coworker brought this gem back from her trip to Gatlinburg this weekend as a souvenir for me, but she didn't.


Here are the instructions:

Place your GROW a Boyfriend into a glass of water and watch as it grows to 6 times its original size.

Boyfriend will begin to grow after 2 hours and will reach full size in 72 hours

Boyfriend will slowly shrink when removed from water. Then you can grow him again and again.

Warning: Choking Hazard

No comments:

Post a Comment