Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 92 - March 3
Listening to: Elderberry Wine
Thought for the day: It would take 11,624 pecans, stacked end to end, to reach the top of the Empire State Building in New York City.

Wednesday Night Dinner Club – yeah I know it’s Thursday.

I didn’t write about the dinner club outing last night because it was my Dad’s birthday. BUT………..I had leftovers today, so it is completely acceptable that I write about it today. We went to O’Charley’s last night. It’s not a restaurant you wax poetic about or insist your friends try, but it is always predictable……………..well……….
except for that one time I had an OC waiter quit during my meal.

I ordered the California chicken. It was loaded with grilled chicken, strawberries, mandarin oranges, and peeeeeeeeeeeecans. Do you say peeeeeeeeeeeeecan or puuuuhcaaahn? However you say it, the pecans in this salad are like FREAKING CRACK. I typically don’t like pecans or pecan pie, but these pecans are soaked in some kind of sugar crack whoop whoop stuff………..@*&%(*&%^(*. Supposedly pecans can improve your love life. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Then there are the infamous O’Charley rolls…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment