Wednesday, March 23, 2011


Day 75 – March 18
Listening to: My dad talking to my daughter about college.
Thought for the day: "I'd like to try that Chick-a-Flee." My dad innocently expressing a desire to eat at Chick-Fil-a.

Last year when I had my wisdom teeth removed, I ended up not being able to eat solid foods for a month. I suffered severe cheeseburger-itis and had ugly bovine withdrawals. I considered obliterating a cheeseburger in a blender to calm the withdrawals. Like a good Facebooker, I shared my pain with the world. What followed was a discussion about who has the best hamburger. In-N-Out, a California hamburger chain, was discussed. I decided immediately that an In-N-Out cheeseburger was in my future. Today I realized the cheeseburger dream birthed a year ago when I had holes in my mouth the size of Texas. It was worth the wait.

Lucky for me I found out prior to lunch that there is a secret code for ordering at In-N-Out. You are looking at two In-N-Out cheeseburgers with one order of fries ordered “animal style” and one ordered “well done.” In-N-Out does not display these codes in the restaurant, but the cult followers know what they are. Take a peep at the codes. http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment